Pop Culture Princess

Pop Culture Princess
especially welcome to extensive readers

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Instagram update and end of summer reading dilemma!

I’m on a mini blog break(due to a certain convention holding my attention this week) but did want to mention a couple of things:

1) I have an Instagram account that showcases my attempts at biblio photo shoots and there’s a link to it on the side panel of this blog finally(my tech skills are slow,folks,sorry!).

If you’re interested in checking it out, my address there is @livingreadgirl please feel free to say hello if you wish!

2) My latest book display on Instagram has my three choices for late summer reading over the upcoming Labor Day weekend; Sag Habor by Colton Whitehead, Pride and Protest by Nikki Payne or The Pairing by Casey McQuiston.

If you have any opinion or any other suggestions about this page turning dilemma, please let me know either here or Instagram. Granted, I am not planning on getting any new books before September but I will keep any good recommendations in mind for future reference.

I do tend to wrap up my Autumn in August series next week and hope all of you out there are having a good summer with plenty of great reads and good music to enjoy them with as well:



 

No comments: